Hoofddorp – June 29, 2016 – BlueCielo Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1 is now available. The primary purpose of the release is to provide minor new functionality and support for the new versions of third party applications. Although Meridian 2016 provides robust functionality, upgrading to service pack 1 is recommended and easy to do for any customers using a supported previous release of Meridian.
What’s New in Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions
- Support for Revit 2017
- Support for Inventor 2017
- Several improvements to Revit integration to enhance the support for multi-user editing of Revit files
- Integration of AutoVue 21 to support viewing for later versions of the supported viewing formats.
- Several printing issues with AutoVue client/server were addressed.
- Revit IFC files generated by Publisher are now shown correctly.
- Revit render engine now supports Export Setup as export parameter
- References paths can now be specified for Teigha render engines
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions using the native render engine
- Support for Revit 2017 using the native render engine
- Support for Inventor 2017 using the native render engine
About BlueCielo ECM Solutions
BlueCielo ECM Solutions is a world leader in sophisticated software solutions in Asset Information Management (AIM) and Engineering Content Management (ECM) for capital-intensive Asset Owner/Operators and engineering, procurement and construction or architectural (EPC/AEC) projects. With over 300,000 satisfied users worldwide, BlueCielo’s independent AIM and ECM solutions integrate with virtually all mainstream document or content management systems and operational business control systems.
The company is headquartered in The Netherlands and has offices in America, Brazil, Finland, Germany, Russia and the United Kingdom that, together with a well-established international network of solution partners, ensures global service and support for its best-of-breed software solutions: BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise, Kronodoc, ProjectForce, TeamWork and ImandrA. One of the first to develop software to manage engineering data, BlueCielo has been a software technology pioneer since 1983, with unparalleled knowledge in the field of ECM. BlueCielo is an official partner of Autodesk, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SolidWorks.
About ACAD-Plus, Inc.
ACAD-Plus is a full-service firm specializing in best-of-class Document Management, Engineering Content Management, and Integrated Workplace Management Systems software and services in the Facilities Management industry. ACAD-Plus is a premier Solutions Partner for BlueCielo ECM Solutions, focusing on the unique document management challenges in the Higher Education Facilities Management environment. ACAD Plus developed IntelliModules to enhance BlueCielo's Meridian software to match the integration requirements of our Higher Education Facilities Management customers. This solution integrates Meridian with existing Project Management, Maintenance Management, and Space Management systems. ACAD-Plus also developed FMG Plus, the most powerful and flexible solution for linking AutoCAD drawings to facilities management data. To round-off our full-service approach we provide "as-built" field verification and drafting services, having documented more than 400 million square feet of facilities worldwide.